I’m a Ph.D. student in Educational Computing and an Instructional Designer at the University of North Texas. Currently, I’m researching gamification in education. I also love to pretend that I run, love eating healthy, reading, and playing a video game or two.
Find the love of my life and get married. [05/2008]
- Be a keynote speaker at an educational conference.
- Be the president of a university.
Achieve a graduate degree. [07/2009]
- Achieve a doctorate.
- Write a book.
- Go to England and see Buckingham Palace.
- Visit Nice, France.
- Sit in first class on a flight.
Go to Hawaii. [05/2008]
- Go to Alaska.
- Visit the White House.
- Go to the Smithsonian Museum.
- Run a
5K[02/2011], half-marathon, and full marathon.
- Watch the Red Sox play in Fenway Park.
- Watch the Cubs play in Wrigley Field.
- Have season tickets (full or half) to the Rangers.
- Go to a Super Bowl.
- Visit all 50 states (not counting airplane layovers):
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming